Embrace evolution in the CFO Office for continuous modernization
Financial, non-financial and operational data is growing very fast. The positive impact of more data is to evolve to actionable data-driven decision making by Management and in Operations enabled by Finance.
A study from the MIT Center for Digital Business found that organizations driven most by data-driven decision making had:
- 4% higher productivity rates;
- 6% higher profits.
Looking ahead, both the CFO and CIO can take the responsibility to enable this business, finance and information technology challenge with educated people and a future proof IT-platform in order to be compliant, in control, enable sustainable value creation and agility as a business partner.
ForSight Consulting supports the CFO office to align its Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) capabilities with scalable finance technology to achieve the goal of sustainable value creation and to improve agility. We do this by helping them benefit from an enhanced understanding of EPM practices, knowledge of enabling and emerging technologies and leverage a network of more than 170 EPM experts.
ForSight Consulting helps customers to uncover the opportunities created by an effective and efficient EPM function optimizing financial close, compliance, planning, forecasting, profitability analysis, performance management & advanced analytics to drive improved financial and operational results.
The whitepaper: The 5 steps to Make a Move for Continuous Modernization in the CFO Office can be requested here.
Make your Move workshops
We provide an in-company 1-day inspiration workshop and a 5-days hands-on workshop to define a vision and roadmap for a digital finance transformation for continuous modernization in the Office of Finance.
The objectives of the 1-day inspiration workshop are:
- Create awareness for change
- Understand the impact of business, finance and information technology challenges for the CFO Office
- Define next steps for action
To enroll or for more information about the Make your Move workshops, please contact us via the contact form
The objectives of the 5-days workshop are:
- Understand business, finance and information technology challenges
- How this is impacting the CFO Office concerning:
- People & Organization
- Information Needs
- Information Technology
- Leverage a framework to understand where the CFO Office is now and to imagine where it could be
- Create your own transformation roadmap for continuous modernization
- Make a final presentation for stakeholders
- Inspire to define a vision for the Digital Finance Organization
- Insight in Objectives, Scoping & Requirements
- Define Transformation Roadmap & Architecture
- Design Single Data-point Model for Performance Management & Advanced Analytics
- Solution for Performance Management & Advanced Analytics
- Customer Profitability & Life-time Value
- Create Prototypes
- Configure & Test
- Roll-out & Go-live
- Improve and optimize current Data Model
- Improve and optimize current Performance Management & Advanced Analytics roadmap
- Improve and optimize current solution
- Improve and optimize Customer Profitability & Life-time Value
What makes us different and how do we provide better results for our customers? We focus on the CFO Office only. We understand your requirements and create with you a digital finance vision and transformation roadmap. We strongly believe in collaboration with the customer to create better outcomes. Implementation takes place via an agile approach in small steps. We think that an unified solution for financial close & compliance, planning, enterprise performance management and advanced analytics is more effective with higher productivity for business and finance users.
Benefits of this approach include: insight in sustainable value creation, improve forward-looking capabilities, no redundancy of data, automated reconciliations, a single point of truth for finance and operations and a lower total cost of ownership.
Areas of expertise includes: integrated business planning, strategic planning, budgeting, planning & forecasting, cash flow planning, financial close, integrated reporting, reporting of sustainable development goals, financial consolidation, regulatory reporting, management reporting, profitability analysis, activity based costing, customer life-time value management, balanced scorecard, strategy map, dashboards, predictive & prescriptive analytics, business intelligence, data marts, data warehousing, cloud software as a service, program & project management and implementation services.
Our expertise is coming from more than 250 projects across all industries in different countries at companies like: Aegon, Ageas, Ahold, AkzoNobel, Amsterdam Commodoties, Arcelor Mittal, ASR, Atradius, Bas Trucks, CZ, DAF Trucks, DMG, Douwe Egberts, FrieslandCampina, Generali, Generali Employee Benefits, Hogeschool Inholland, House of HR, ING, International Card Services, Kramp Groep, Kverneland Group, Leaseplan, Lindex, Lucas Bols, Menzis, MT Hojgaard, Novamedia, Nyenrode Business University, Organon (MSD), Pathé, Pliva, PLUS Retail, PPG Industries, Rabobank, Randstad, Reed Elsevier, Royal Haskoning DHV, Scotch & Soda, Smit Transformers, Smurfit Kappa, Stora Enso, Teka, Tele2, TenneT, TVM Verzekeringen, Univé, VGZ, Vivat, Volksbank, Vopak, Wessanen, Wolters Kluwer, etc.